The PADI Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a Tec diver further and deeper.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
The PADI Tec 45 course will give you the skills needed to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet and the knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx to accelerate or add conservatism to decompression stops. Tec 45 also allows you to prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies and the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH MY CERTIFICATION?
Have the skills needed to plan and dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet using one stage up to 100% O2
- PADI Tec 40 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Enriched Air certification
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least 12 dives must be on enriched air deeper than 18 metres and 10 dives must be deeper than 30 metres
- 18 years or older
- Obtain a valid diving medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Hire of twinset, stages and weights, gases (as per our gas outline). Instructor, land transport to dive sites and certification card
Manuals, logbook, other personal Tec equipment and dive supplements
PADI Tec Deep Crew Pack (Not included in course price)